Tracey and Carol invite you to join them on
a My Outlander Purgatory Tour of Scotland!
With Special Guest Appearance by Àdhamh Ó Broin – Gaelic consultant on the Starz TV Outlander
And of course…Pocket Jamie!
April 25 – May 3, 2020
Go to registration to get on the wait list
Space is limited to 1 bus! Sign up Today with fully-refundable Deposit.
Saddle up for more Outlandish antics with Carol and Tracey as you visit all the favorite historical sites from the Outlander books and Starz TV shooting locations. You will spend your days touring and onboard a state-of-the-art luxury motor coach with the ladies and have most evenings free for exploring the cities and pubs of Edinburgh, Aberdeen, Inverness, Ft William & Glasgow.
Your Tour Includes:
- Panoramic Drive & walking tour of Edingburgh’s Royal Mile & Old Town
- Palace of Holyroodhouse
- Edinburgh Castle
- Hopetoun House
- Midhope Castle ie. Lallybroch
- Linlithgow Palace (Wentworth Prison)
- Stirling Castle
- Fraser Castle photo Op
- Glenfiddich Distillery Tour & Whiskey Tasting
- Culloden Battlefield
- Clava Cairns ie. Craigh na Dun
- Loch Ness Boat Cruise
- Urquhart Castle
- Glenfinnian Monument and Viaduct Photo Op
- Glencoe & Ben Nevis Photo Op
- Drive through Loch Lomond National Park
- Luxury Motor Coach transportation
- Hotel accommodations at 3 & 4 star hotels
- 9 meals including 7 breakfasts and 2 dinners
- Entrance to all listed locations
- Touring in each town we visit
- Scottish Guide
- Creative Adventures Tour Escort
REGISTRATION, GROUP AIR & DISCOUNTS
*(Please note, the tour prices are for land only and do not include airfare. See air information below.)
DISCOUNTS & DEPOSITS:
- $50 Early Bird Discount – Register by March 29, 2019 and save an additional $50. Use promo code EARLYBIRD
- $300 fully refundable* deposit per person reserves your spot on the tour. *(Deposit is refundable until Nov 29, 2019)
Group Air**: Estimated between $1050-$1200. (Note: Airfare not available from airlines until at least 330 days from booking date – around mid-June 2019. All guests will be notified when Group Air is available.)
**Group air is optional. You are welcome to book your own air from anywhere in the world. Or ask us to book it for you.
Want to fly from your hometown and connect to our group air? Ask about a deviation. (Deviations cannot be guaranteed and are subject to airline availability and additional charge from your home airport.)
$400 reserves your space on Group Air. (Please note: $150 of group air payment is non-refundable.)
Non-Group Air Guests
- You may book your own air from anywhere in the world. You should choose a flight that arrives on the morning of Apr 26 or earlier. Once your air is booked, please send us your airline, flight number and arrival time so we can arrange for your airport transfer.
- Want help booking your air? A member of our staff would be happy to research and book a flight for you. We carefully research travel times, departure and arrival times, best rates and trusted airlines to give you a custom choice that suits your preferred level of travel. Fee – $100 per person for international flight.
To pay by check mail to:
P.O. Box 1255
Hilliard, Ohio 43026
Say could that lass (or lad) be you? Gone off to
Bonnie Scotland with Tracey & Carol (and Pocket Jamie)
on this Outlandish Tour!
Space is limited. Sign up today!
Disclaimers, Legal Notices, Passports & Other Important things to know before you travel!
Notes about Walking, Bus Travel and Accommodations:
- WALKING: There will be a moderate amount of walking on this tour and many of the streets and sidewalks are cobblestone. Castles and other buildings in Scotland are centuries old and there are no “accessibility” laws there. Some buildings we tour will have stairs only, and hills or inclines to get up to them, no elevators, and sometimes no handrails. While this tour is suitable for someone with moderate mobility issues, we recommend traveling with a companion. Ability to board a motor coach bus, and the understanding that some sites may not be handicapped accessible is required. Stability devices are encouraged. We recommend comfortable, solid-soled hiking-style shoes. If you are unsure if this is for you, please call us to discuss your options.
- BUSES: The #1 comment we hear about tours in Scotland is about the amount of time spent on the bus. While Scotland is not a huge country, it does take time to get you from one iconic location to the next, and some of the panoramic vistas can only be taken in by driving them. This tour will include bus time of up to 3-4 hours on some days (broken into segments).
- HOTELS: Beds in Scotland are different than in the US. They are often two single beds moved together to form a double or pulled apart for a twin room. Single rooms could be either a double bed or a single bed.
- Not all of our hotels have air conditioning. Temperatures in September rarely get above 65 degrees and at night can drop into the 40’s. You may have to open a window. That’s Scotland!
* Want travel insurance? Now’s the time to consider purchasing a travel protection plan to protect your trip investment. For more information on the available plans or to enroll, click on the logo. You may choose any insurance company you like, bur our preferred partner is Travelex.