Prague & Czech Beads with
Anna Lindell & Olga Vinnere Pettersson
March 15-22, 2020
This amazing tour has something for everyone…
Castles, Cathedrals & Riverboat Cruises: This designer bespoke tour takes place in the heart of the glass bead capital of the world! Spend three dreamy days exploring enchanting Prague including visits to Prague Castle & St. Vitus Cathedral, Prague Old Town, iconic Charles Bridge, The Jewish Quarter and a magnificent up-close view as we glide down the Vltava River aboard a riverboat dinner cruise for breathtaking photo ops of Prague.
History, Art & Architecture: As we leave Prague, we take time to visit romantic Syhrov Castle – the Czech Republic’s very own Downton Abbey. Home to the Rohan family who were personal friends of Louis and Marie Antoinette, it houses the finest gallery of original oil painting of the French monarchs anywhere outside of France.
Bead & Glass Extravaganza! Over the next three days we will visit the Museum of Jewelry and Glass, bead factories and warehouses, a glass factory, and a Christmas ornament factory, all escorted by Jon Kubricht, bead importer and owner of DaBeads. And best of all, you will have the chance to shop directly with Jon’s exclusive vendors – More beads than you can imagine 50%-80% lower than retail!
- $50 Early Bird Discount – When you register by August 15, 2019. Just type the word EARLYBIRD in the discount code line on the registration form.
- $100 Non-Beader Discount – Not taking Anna’s or Olga’s classes? We’ll deduct the kit and class fee.
- $300 fully refundable* deposit reserves your spot. *(Deposit is refundable until December 15, 2019)
Air: You may book your airfare from anywhere in the world. Flights should arrive no later than 12:00 pm on Sunday, March 15, 2020. If you prefer to fly in a day or two early we have extra rooms reserved. Just let us know.
Due to low cost of flying from Sweden, we will not be doing a group air for this tour. If you would like help booking your air, a member of our team will happily assist. Fee – $50 to book from inside Europe. $100 from US and outside of Europe.
This Tour will include:
7 nights at quality 3 & 4 star hotels in the Czech Republic. (3 in Prague, 3 in Liberec, 1 at Prague Airport)
- 11 meals: 7 full breakfasts, 2 lunches and 2 dinners
- Luxury Motor Coach transportation
- Admission to all sites noted in the itinerary
- 2 Bead Classes with Anna or Olga – pictures and descriptions coming soon.
- BEADS! Wholesale bead shopping directly with the manufacturers – a Creative Adventures Exclusive! No other tour company provides this kind of access, because no other tour company has it. These are not clearance or closeout beads. This is direct access to current beads from the manufacturers because of an exclusive agreement Creative Adventures has with them, saving you 50-80%!
- Creative Adventures Tour Escort – one of the company owners will be traveling with you on your trip to ensure everything goes smoothly.
Places & things you will see & do:
- Vltava River Dinner Cruise
- Stroll across the iconic Charles Bridge
- 9th century Prague Castle & St. Vitus Cathedral walking tour
- Prague Astronomical Clock
- View Petrin Lookout Tower – “The Eiffel Tower” of Prague
- The Jewish Quarter Tour
- Guided tour of Sychrov Castle
Jested Tower on the funicular
Bead Factory tours
- Christmas Ornament Factory
- Glass blowing demonstrations
- Glass factory tour
ANNA & OLGA’S CLASSES
Olga’s “Czech Out these Gems” Bracelet
More class pics coming soon.
DEPOSITS, PAYMENT SCHEDULE & REFUNDS
- A $300 per person deposit reserves your space.
- All payments are fully refundable until December 15, 2019*.
- July 15, 2019 – Second land payment of $600 due
- Dec 15, 2019 – Final payment due. You may send payments any time toward your tour, as long as the final balance is paid by Dec 15, 2019. *(We recommend travel insurance. See Travelex link below.)
Don’t Wait! Bus & hotel space is limited.
Since deposit is refundable until December 2019*, you have nothing to loose.
Enchanting Prague and beady dreams await you!
Disclaimers, Legal Notices, Passports & Other Important things to know before you travel!
Notes about Walking and Accommodations:
- There will be a great deal of walking on this tour and almost all of the streets and sidewalks are cobblestone. Tour buses often do not have immediate access to hotels and venues, so a walk of up to 2 blocks with your luggage could occur. Additionally, the buildings in the Czech Republic are centuries old and there are no “accessibility” laws there. Most buildings we tour will have stairs only, no elevators, and sometimes no handrails. Stability devices are encouraged if you need them. In addition to recommending comfortable shoes, we do not recommend this tour for anyone with mobility issues. If you are unsure if this is for you, please call us to discuss your options.
- Beds in Europe are different than in the US. They are often two single beds moved together to form a double or pulled apart for a twin room. They often only have a comforter & a lower sheet.
- Though all of our hotels have air conditioning, not all hotels have it on during cooler months. You may have to open a window. That’s Europe!
Passports – Important Notice regarding travel in the Schengen Area of Europe: (Includes Czech Republic) Entry into any of the 26 European countries in the Schengen area for short-term tourism, a business trip, or in transit to a non-Schengen destination, requires that your passport be valid for at least three months beyond your intended date of departure. If your passport does not meet the Schengen requirements, you may be refused boarding by the airline at your point of origin or while transferring planes. You could also be denied entry when you arrive in the Schengen area. For this reason, your passport must have at least six months validity from return date remaining whenever you travel abroad.
IMPERATIVE! The name given to Creative Adventures for air travel match your passport exactly.
* Want travel insurance? Now’s the time to consider purchasing a travel protection plan to protect your trip investment. For more information on the available plans or to enroll, click on the logo. You may choose any insurance company you like, bur our preferred partner is Travelex.